Grand Jury indicts 15
The Jenkins County Grand Jury convened last month in Jenkins County Superior Court and rendered the following indictments:
• Robert Louis English, theft by taking and criminal damage to property in the second degree.
• Audra Moore, financial transaction card fraud/false application for card and two counts of financial transaction card fraud.
• Frank Simpson, eight counts of forgery, first degree.
• Cheryl Lynn Wilson, eight counts of forgery, first degree.
• Deanna McGlohorn, possession of cocaine.
• John Thomas Googe, burglary.
• Larry Jackson, burglary, and 14 counts of theft by taking (firearm).
• Isaiah Preston Randall, three counts of aggravated assault.
• Jermey Lamont Thomas, possession of cocaine, possession of firearm/knife during crime/attempt of crime, driving while license suspended or revoked and speeding.
• William Kicklighter, burglary.
• Dezmond T. Willingham, possession of cocaine, driving while license suspended or revoked and operation of unregistered vehicle.
• Aderson Lawandez Williams, burglary, and 14 counts of theft by taking (firearm).
• Kenely Adams, two counts of theft by receiving stolen firearm.
• Marquette Wadley, two counts of theft by receiving stolen property and possession of firearms by convicted felon.
• Naheim Butler, possession/distribution of marijuana, driving under the influence of drugs and safety belt violations.